Is bath healthy? Heating and sweat-inducing procedures in a bath
Bath is often said to improve health, to youthen. However, sometimes a person might feel bad in a bath, might lose consciousness or even die. So a question comes to mind: is bath healthy or harmful?
1. Structure of bath activities – from bathing to shamanisms.
2. Heating and overheating, from stimulation to exhaustion.
3. Why do we sweat? 8 different sweating theories – which one is right?
4. Sweating physiology – fluid movement in an organism (heat spots, salts…)
5. Natural body functions and modern marketing. Conflict of perception.
6. Recommendations for sweat-inducing procedures.
Full presentation Back
Heating and sweat-inducing procedures in a bath